Protecting your home with Westwood homeowners insurance products is not just economical, but it’s quick, easy and convenient.
Your home is more than a structure — it’s a place where you feel safe and comfortable, and where you create lifetime memories with the people who matter most. And because your home may be one of your most significant assets, it’s essential to protect it and everything inside of it that you value.
Call us for a quote or questions regarding Homeowners Insurance at 888.543.6179
Why Homeowners Insurance?
If you are financing your home, your lender will require that you obtain adequate insurance coverage to protect the investment. Even if you own your home outright, homeowners coverage provides the financial security to help you sleep soundly!
What’s included in Homeowners Insurance?
- Coverage for damage to your home and other structures, such as a fence, detached garage or shed.
- Repairs or replacement of personal belongings due to theft or other covered perils.
- Reimbursement for living accommodations while your home is being repaired if your home is uninhabitable because it has been damaged or destroyed from a covered risk.
- Payment for legal representation or medical expenses related to an injury to a guest in your home.
full coverage details
- Personal Articles Floater (PAF)
Scheduled Personal Property
- Service Line
- Golf Cart
- Equipment Breakdown