Condominium Insurance

Many condominium unit owners are unaware that the Master Policy they pay for through their association fee is often limited to cover the common areas of the condominium complex (i.e. building exteriors, hallways, pool area etc.), which leaves each owner responsible for everything "within" the walls of their unit.

Having Condominium Unit Owner's Insurance will help protect not only your personal property (i.e. furniture, clothing, appliances etc.) from the possibility of loss due to fire, smoke, water damage and even theft, it will also provide coverage for liability, medical expenses and loss assessments levied by your association.