Condo and townhome living provides many amenities and lifestyle conveniences. However, insurance coverage for your personal property and personal liability are probably not included in the amenities. A Westwood condo specialist can help you determine exactly what your condo association’s master policy covers (and doesn’t cover!) so that we can help you get the right protection.
Call us for a quote or questions regarding Condo Insurance at 888.543.6179
Why Condo Insurance?
The condo association policy also does not protect you from liability claims against you. So, this coverage can protect your bank account from the cost of repairing or replacing personal property or paying medical and legal fees if someone is hurt in your unit.
What’s included in Condo Insurance?
- Repairs to interior walls and built-in fixtures, bookcases and countertops.
- Replacement or repairs of personal property including furniture, appliances and clothing.
- Loss Assessment coverage, providing protection for situations where each owner of a shared property is held financially responsible for a portion of the cost of damage.
- Medical payments to others injured while in your condo, including payment for legal fees for a related claim.
full coverage details
- Service Line
- Golf Cart
- Personal Articles Floater (PAF)
Scheduled Personal Property
- Equipment Breakdown